Rosanna Pansino Bio

Pansino was first to appear on television when she competed on Season 2 VH1's Scream Queens. This reality show featured a cast from one of the Saw films. She placed 9th place. Pansino was able to pursue an acting career performing in small roles on TV shows like Parks and Recreation and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She started her YouTube channel after she was encouraged by a few of her colleagues who had also been working on YouTube, and had started creating videos to become more comfortable with a camera. After recording the process of making themed treats at a party she launched her baking channel. It quickly gained traction. Her first baking videos earned a steady following and soon, viewers began to ask for more. Because she had never seen a baking show on television or the Internet, Pansino decided to create the Nerdy Nummies series. Then, she confessed that her agent had issued her an ultimatum in the early days of YouTube. She had been acting in a role and had had to choose between acting or YouTube. She was steadfast that she would not quit YouTube despite the risk being taken in the moment. Pansino stated to Cosmopolitan in 2015: " At this point I was not making any money from YouTube. It was possible, but it wasn't anything I was making money from. I decided to make this my goal. I'm not letting YouTube go. My agent's going to drop me. He did. This is when I invested all of my time and my money in my channel. I worked at my channel for about a year prior to when I started to make money. I had to live from my savings. I lived in a small apartment that housed six people and had three bedrooms.

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jacquavius Dennard Smith Bio

liza Schlesinger

Yvonne Joyce Craig